Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why are we doing this again?

Today I rode my bike 55 miles. In the rain. In the cold. In the wind. Why?

Let's think:

My bike needed to get washed?

Sweatpants are too cozy on a dreary day?

I really like wearing shorts with padding in them?

I really like the wet diaper feeling when your bike shorts get wet?

You get a better workout riding in the wind?

Who doesn't want a mud stripe all the way up your back?

Wind burn is a great blush substitute?

While riding, I made a list and it was hilarious in my head. However, now my head is all Fire Bad, Tree Pretty, so I've lost the genius. Le sigh.


"The recumbent bicycle just passed us. Noooooo!"
Me

2 comments:

  1. we passed that recumbent right back

    ReplyDelete
  2. 55 miles? That's awesome! In the rain...yikes.

    ReplyDelete